- In 1981 I co-founded Micronet Ltd., a provider of mobile data-entry terminals.
- In 1985-94 I was a member and the manager of Network Architecture and Algorithms at IBM T. J. Watson Research Center, NY . We built the world first triple play packet network (and hardware router) and optical resilient packet rings (used at IBM – Serial Storage Architecture).
- In 1994-5 I founded and managed the high-speed networks group at Sun Microsystems Labs.
- In 1998 I co-founded Viola Networks the provider of NetAlly – a distributed network diagnostic platform (acquired by Fluke Networks in 2008).
- In 2000, I co-founded Actona Technologies (acquired by Cisco, 2004) that pioneered Wide Area File Systems (WAFS), WAN optimization and Wide Area Application Services(WAAS).
- In 2006-10 I was dean of Electrical Engineering at the Technion.
More details can be found in my CV.
Explore asymmetric Network on Chip (NoC) connected Multi-Core systems
- VENUS-C: Towards an interoperable Scientific Cloud for Europe.
- NET-HD and RESCUE MAGNET industrial consortiums
- SRC – Semiconductors Research Corporation
- Intel – “Heterogeneous Computing: Power Management, Scheduling and ISA”